Originating from Turkey, this distinguished Ford Transit is renowned for its exceptional performance and reliability.
As a Commercial Large Van with a sleek 4-door van body style, it radiates an air of refinement and style. Powered by a robust 3.7 V6 RWD engine paired with an efficient 6A gearbox, it offers an exhilarating driving experience. With 275hp and 352 Nm of torque at your disposal, acceleration from 0-100 kph takes a swift 14.0-16.0 seconds. You can enjoy cruising at a maximum speed of 210kph, while the impressive economy of 126 miles range ensures an efficient and cost-effective ride.
However, even with such an excellent collection of features, the cost of repairing the car in case of damage can pose a significant financial burden for owners. Thus, having the vehicle financially secured by Ford Transit insurance becomes of paramount importance.
To learn more about Ford Transit car insurance in the UAE, including its benefits and prices, keep reading this article.
Types of Ford Transit Car Insurance Plans
When it comes to insuring your Transit, there are two primary options to consider:
- Third-party insurance: Covers damages inflicted on another person’s vehicle or property in an accident where the Ford Transit driver is at fault, but doesn’t cover the insured vehicle’s damages or driver’s injuries
- Comprehensive insurance: Offers extensive coverage including third-party liabilities and also covers the insured Ford Transit for damages due to theft, fire, accidents, or natural disasters. Additionally, it provides personal accident coverage for the driver.
Considering the value and significance of your Transit, selecting the right insurance plan tailored to your needs is vital.
Average Ford Transit Insurance Costs
Multiple insurance companies provide coverage for the Ford Transit, and prices can vary slightly based on the chosen insurer and plan.
On average, the annual premium typically starts from AED 1200 to AED 2800.
Factors Influencing Insurance Costs
The car insurance cost in the UAE depends on several factors, such as:
- Vehicle Age and Condition: The age and condition of your Ford Transit can significantly influence the cost of your insurance. Newer models are typically more expensive to insure as they have a higher market value. For example, a 2020 Ford Transit with low mileage may attract higher premiums than a 2010 model with the same mileage.
- Driver’s Age and Driving History: The age and driving record of the person operating the Ford Transit also play a crucial role. Younger drivers or those with a history of traffic violations or accidents are considered high risk and therefore attract higher premiums. For instance, a 25-year-old driver with a speeding ticket may pay more for insurance than a 40-year-old with a clean driving record.
- Location: Where you live and operate your Ford Transit can impact your insurance costs. Areas with high crime rates or a high incidence of accidents may result in higher premiums. For example, if you live in a busy city center in Dubai, you might pay more than someone living in a quieter suburb.
- Vehicle Use: How you use your Ford Transit can also affect your premiums. If you use your vehicle for commercial purposes, such as deliveries, you may have to pay more than someone who uses it for personal use only. For example, a Ford Transit used for a courier service may attract higher premiums compared to one used for family trips.
- Insurance Coverage: The type and amount of coverage you choose for your Ford Transit will also determine your insurance costs. Comprehensive coverage that includes collision, theft, and other damages will cost more than basic third-party liability coverage. For instance, a policy that covers theft, fire, and accident damage will be more expensive than a policy that only covers damage to other vehicles in an accident.
Tips to Reduce Your Car Insurance Premiums in the UAE
- Install advanced security features
- Opt for a higher deductible
- Maintain a clean driving record
- Limit vehicle modifications
- Bundle insurance policies
Eligibility Criteria and Documents Required
Obtaining Ford Transit insurance is straightforward due to minimal eligibility criteria. Ensure you have the required documents for verification during the application process.
Best Ford Transit Car Insurance Providers
Here are the best car insurance providers in the UAE that you can explore:
- AXA Redefining Insurance
- Union Insurance
- Oman Insurance Company
- Noor Takaful
- Dubai Insurance
How to Buy Ford Transit Car Insurance in the UAE?
Ready to purchaseFord Transit insurance in the UAE? CarInsurance.ae provides a seamless and hassle-free process.
We provide a convenient platform to compare various insurance plans from top providers all in one place. You can insure your dream car with just a few clicks.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Visit our Get Quotes page
- Select the Ford, Transit, and year of manufacturing of your car
- Select the city where you will be registering the insurance
- Enter the value of your car and specify any previous insurance claims
- Specify the duration of your UAE driving license
- Lastly, select the type of insurance coverage you prefer
And you’re done!
Upon completing these details, you will see a quote for your car. Begin the process now and protect your Ford Transit with the coverage it deserves!
1. Are Ford Transit cars expensive to insure?
The cost of insuring a Ford Transit in UAE can vary based on factors such as the driver’s history and the vehicle’s specifications. Generally, it’s considered moderately priced to insure.
2. What to do in case of theft my Ford Transit car?
In case of theft, immediately report the incident to the local police and your insurance provider. Provide them with all necessary details including your vehicle identification number.
3. Why should I buy comprehensive car insurance for my Ford Transit car?
Comprehensive car insurance for your Ford Transit is advisable as it covers a wide range of incidents including theft, fire, vandalism, and damages caused by natural disasters. It provides greater financial protection compared to basic insurance.